Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Wind of Whiteness

In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality. ~Kristian Kan

In the wind of whiteness I stand and wait for your
response. I imagine you calibrating your thoughts
to produce the most impact on my heart. Many of
those constructed words landing lightly will not fit the
who you think I am. Many of the misshapen you wish to
say will be too harsh for the unblemished silence surrounding.
To eradicate the barrier, skiing unimpeded by conditions is to
stop the rotation and this cannot be accomplished by mere
dreaming. Sadness and tears accompany the laughter
and joy. If it weren’t so, the picture would be erased from the
face. Blankness and monotony would reign the
reality and there would be no reason. For me,
I keep hope that change is imminent and we will
say “Welcome, please stay awhile.” For me, I
keep fear behind the padlock. I whisper, “Do not,”
and then I am able to believe that your response will
make a difference, your response will be profound, and
reality is beneath the whiteness, awaiting springs touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment