Monday, January 17, 2011

Together We Loose

It's been a football weekend so there's been little more than cheering and beer drinking. However, as usual, whenever I read the poetry of a Facebook friend I am utterly inspired to scratch a paper. Here is the latest using the last sentence from his poem "The Moon Stone Poem."

"...where I jingled the stars like loose change."

Where I have walked, another finds a path. Where
I have sung, another finds a melody by which to
jingle his tune of a lone trumpet. Instinctively the
lessons we share is the firmament holding the
stars above, which shine a light on dreams tangled
like lovers on a midnight shore. Together we loose
the energy of probability, the joy and love to cause
change. Together we create and recreate the cosmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment