Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Death - Trifecta


This week's Trifecta challenge:

This week's word is:

DEATH
3 capitalized : the destroyer of life represented usually as a skeleton with a scythe



Death, you do not scare me
No, nor your Grim Reaper projection
I see you for who you truly are:
A welcoming warmth of purity
The reflection of life’s infinity
To become one with the universe
Merging with peace and joy of eternity
No, Death you do not scare me
I will embrace your sweet kiss whenever
Until then, my lips caress Life

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very comforting way to look at it. I enjoyed this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lips caress life. That's really thought-provoking! Thanks for linking up with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone for the comments. Wish I could reply to each but I can't figure out how to set that in Blogger. I had fun with this one and it flowed easily. Glad it is liked.
    dk

    ReplyDelete